Re: [IP] Medicare questions

Jackie,

I use a mail order supply type company for all of my supplies.  They say they
can even fill your insulin prescriptions but mine never has been for some reason
so I just pick it up at the pharmacy.  The one I am using is Access Diabetic
Supply.  There phone number is 1-800-276-5712.  I have heard some bad things
about them, but you have to weigh the good and the bad.  I like getting
everything from one place and not having to wait to be reimbursed by my
insurance company.  This company will not accept HMOs.  I called and they
contacted my doctor for everything they needed.  You may have to do a little
work.  I sometimes felt like things were not happening in the time I expected,
but now I just pick up the phone and keep doing so until I get what I need done.
The lady who takes care of pump patients name is June.  HTH

Billie