[IP] Medicare questions

I am having so much trouble trying to figure out how this Medicare thing
works. What resource can I use where I can get the monthly supply for the
pump. strips and insulin all from the same place?
I recently rec'd pump supplies from Disetronics but I can't get my other
supplies from them.  Do most of you get all your supplies from one company on
a monthly basis?  I tried to buy Novalog yesterday from the drug store and
found that they do not take Medicare and there is only one store in this town
of 50,000 who will.  There just must be an easier way.
I have been getting my Ultra strips from Canada for $20 less per hundred than
in the states but I guess I won't be able to do that any longer.
I know I sound confused about the whole thing and I am!  And no, my BG is not
low.  (lol)
Also, if I order the Novalog from the place that was reported on this site
that charges $28 per vial, will Medicare pay for that?
HELP!  Thanks in advance...........You may email me privately....Jackie