RE: [IP] Getting nervous about MiniMed

Jan wrote:
<<
Is it possible, since they are both humans, that they are away on
vacations??? It is July and lots of people take advantage of that. YMMV
(~_^)

Jan,

You're right, since they are both humans they could be on vacation. Believe
it or not, this prospect actually occurred to me. That's why I called their
voicemail to see what their messages said. If they are both "responsible"
humans, their voicemail would indicate that they were out of the office for
x amount of days - as it has in the past. No such message for either of
them. However, I suppose this doesn't preclude the possibility that they are
"forgetful" humans.

FWIW, I finally spoke with my rep about an hour ago. He called to let me
know that he had left the company about a week ago. He's currently an
"unemployed" human.

Me, I'm something of an "irritated" human. And thanks for your insightful
response.

Keith G.