Re: [IP] Humalog vs. Novolog

> I'm still not clear on the difference between Humalog and Novolog.
> For instance, I was under the impression Novolog was a little
> faster-acting. Then someone told me today Humalog was a bit
> faster-acting than Novolog. Can anyone explain the differences?

The reports differ from person to person. For most people there is
very little difference in timing. See the absorbtion curves for each
of these products on the LINKS page of the web site in their
respective sections.

Various members have all reported long or short response times for
both Humalog and Novolog. There is definetly some individual
variability,  however this appears to be the exception rather than
the rule.