[IP] Bs numbers and thyroid issues

I have been pumpting since May 4.  I just got my A1c back which I
expected to be around 7.2 based on my glucometer which gives me a 14 and
30 day average.  To my shock, I was 9.2!  Still can't believe it.  My
endo also did a thyroid test which came back abnormal so she wants me to
take it again and if it comes back the same, she'll put me on meds for
Has anyone had any experience with this?  Is it possible my slowed down
thyroid would be affecting my numbers?  I have complained to all about
having been gaining weight which I have attributed to the insulin.
Thanks for your input.
Anne in Cincinnati
email @ redacted

If you want to reply directly, that's fine.  Thanks,