[IP] Re: Low blood sugars - overeating

Sherry C wrote:
>>> And I hate that I always seem to eat too much when I feel low and later
run high. So I bascially feel crappy for hours after some of the more
drastic ones.>>>

When you know you overeat, why not bolus a bit to cover those extra carbs to
avoid that rollercoaster? I know it's hard to control the hunger when you're
in that position, but some insulin - even a delayed (squared) bolus over a
half-an-hour or hour would control that. YMMV (~_^)

I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too
much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That's my idea
of a perfect day!