Re: [IP] Getting nervous about MiniMed

>>>It was just one phone call and he hasn't returned it. I called both him
his assistant in California yesterday, asking the same questions, and still
no return call. This nagging voice is really getting loud. >>>

Is it possible, since they are both humans, that they are away on
vacations??? It is July and lots of people take advantage of that. YMMV

I've always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific