[IP] new poking places? help!

i just got a one touch ultra about two months ago, and i liked it until i tried testing on my arm. it turns out that my arm will just not bleed, EVER. i got enough blood out of it for a test twice, after wasting about eight strips (with the rubbing, warm compresses, and the phaser set on "kill") and though my fingers aren't calloused or anything, i would like to find new spots because finger testing hurts. i don't really want to get a new meter, i am ok with this one except for the fact that it will start the count down even if it doesn't have enough blood to avoid an error message. sometimes wish i could just install a tap or spigot somewhere on me where i can get blood whenever i want... i've never been a good bleeder and with the increased testing with the pump i am now officially a BAD bleeder. it's getting frustrating. where else can i try poking to test blood sugars? is anyone else a bad bleeder?

becky (dx'd T1 1/24/92 at age 10, pumping since 11/21/01)

charter member of BBA, the bad bleeders of america (motto:"if you prick us, do we not bleed?" well, no, actually, we don't.)

Do You Yahoo!?