[IP] Survived Disney World

Just got back from a whirlwind tour of Disney and a few other Orlando attractions.  My H-Tronplus was perfect.  My bloodsugar only dropped one time.  I remember the days of carrying cool packs with insulin and syringes on every ride until they were finally used up at the end of the day.  What a major pain!  This was my first time back to Disney since I started pumping four and a half years ago.  Life is much easier.  I'm so thankful for my pump.