[IP] Animas vs. Paradigm

I have been using the MiniMed 506 for almost seven years.  I have been very
happy with my pump but I want to update it.  I have been doing lots of
research on the different pumps but I still can't decide which one to get.
I would like to hear from people using the Animas or the Paradigm pumps.
What do you like or dislike about your pump?  Have you had  or heard of any
problems with the pump you are using?   Would you recommend your pump to a