George Lovelace wrote "I just want everyone to know that we really do try to
make this as easy as possible."

Oh dear, my post seems to have not come out quite the way I meant for it to.
My problem, I think, came from a bunch of miscommunications between myself
and the volunteer admins.  I do not in any way mean to place the blame on
any one person, it's just how it happened.. in any case, it doesn't really
matter now, I'm just happy to be back on the list!

I just wanted to make my case known, where I was in a situation where it was
from no fault of my own that I was bumped off the list because of the "three
bounce back" rule.. in reality I had no idea anything was wrong until I just
couldn't log in to read messages anymore, when I never noticed any problems
with my e-mail. I didn't mean to offend the admins.  I know you all are
voluteers, and donate your time to helping the list, and you are appreciated
for what you all do!