[IP] swimming tips

Any tips when swimming in the lake and ocean? How to take along some
glucose.  The other day I went swimming across the lake with two
buddies.  I had a low prior to swimming and treated myself and then ate
some slow acting carbs.  Hoping would cover the swim.  WHen I returned from
the swim I was having a low again (perhaps just started since I didnt feel
it yet) only know from testing.

I was pondering how to bring my glucose tablet with...they would dissolve
during my swim, and juice boxes...where to put it.

Thanks for tips.