Re: [IP] Number of days

On 11 Jul 2002 at 15:10, Bonnie Osdale wrote:
> So glad to hear someone else that uses their insulin till it is gone. Mine lasts
> 7-8 days and only on very few occasions have I had to change before it is gone.
> I also leave my site in this long.
> Bonnie     DX 1965     Been pumping for 10 years with BABY.

But what do others use the insulin for if it isn't gone??   ;>)       I do know what you mean.  I get 7+/- days from my 315 unit cartridges.  And I haven't had any insulin go bad
due to heat.  Granted I don't spend a great deal of time out in the Texas sunshine.  I think filling a cartridge/syringe half full is just a marketing ploy to sell more supplies.