[IP] Numbers and more numbers

I haven't been reading closely lately.  But I did find this interesting.  I
regularly take 140  -- 200 units a day.  Currently it is a mixture of Lantus
and R.  Even still my average blood sugar is around 250 which is a great
improvement these days.  The only time I had normal blood sugars was when I
was taking an excess of 400 units a day.  But then I blew up the size of a
blimp.  Every time I layed down on the beach people would surrond me and
would try to drag me into the water figuring I was a beached whale!

My lowest sustained blood sugar was 25 at the end of my first glucose
tolerance test.  I left the office and wandered around for at least an hour
and a half before eating anything.  Naturally it shook up the doctor's
office that I left from.