[IP] MM Sport Guard

I was left with a MM Sport guard case when my CDE gave me supplies.

Thing is, I don't use MM so I'm hoping someone on the list could use it.

I would like to receive $35.00 for it. I need money and have always been
willing to help other folks, so I'm hoping someone will buy it from me.

If you would like to, email me off list and I'll send you the addy for your
check or MO. It has never been opened.

Pocket PC Use Windows CE, Home users, are using ME and business users use
NT. So if you are using Windows, you can get into CE ME NT which can become
very heavy. <VBG>

Jenny Sutherland