At 05:48 PM 7/11/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>"well why dont we see how you feel when this happens to you!!!  i have done
>everything right & yes i do know how to delete my mail & clear it off !!!
>that was not the problem with my mail not coming"
>I agree, I got "kicked off" for bounced mails from the "extra" e-mails the
>list sends out.. I have ALWAYS had my subscription set to web only, but one
>night road runner decided to take their mail servers down and guess what, it
>was fundraising time so more than three messages got bounced back relating
>to all the fundraising stuff, never mind that my mail box was NOT over it's
>limit, the server was just down.  I never recieved any notification, I just
>couldn't log in to read messages anymore, and it took me two months to get
>back on the list, and I had a heck of a time trying to figure out why I'd
>been kicked off.

I bet this was very upsetting to you and as one of the Admins I am sorry it
happened.  I must speak up for Michael, the owner of the list.  He has
sacrificed so much for all of us to learn, grow, and make wonderful
friendships.  I was away for a while and am back doing my volunteering.  So
far today I have spent nearly four hours doing my little piece of it.  This
does not account for the work that is being done by the person who received
the help email this week.  I am not complaining at all, I just wish people
could appreciate the magnitude of work and financial resources it takes to
keep a list like this up and running.  If each and everyone of you could be
an Admin for a Day, I truly believe you would have a much greater
appreciation for what we do as well as what Michael has given us.

Thank you,
One of the Volunteer Admins