Re: [IP] LOW Blood Sugar

Did you almost pass out sitting on the stool not able to do more than "oh,
oh" groan?
Yes, has happened to me, twice since Dx.  In fact, 2 nights ago.
Had taken 1st dose of 1000 mg Niaspan.  Was 163 after.  (1:30am-2am)
Last night tested 1:30 was 32.  220 carbs starting with glucose tabs washed
down with chocolate milk with a PB & jelly on white  & only 10 U insulin,
woke to a 301.  I was able to count the carbs. Yum...
It happened previously the night before a colonoscopic exam when on Orals &
bit of bedtime NPH which I had not taken.
Linda  Type II, insulin insufficient