[IP] LOW Blood Sugar

Yes, I have been that low before (many times).  The lowest that my
Accu-Check Advantage meter has tested has been 14.  Too low for comfort but
I was still functional.  Would not want to have been driving a car, though.

I had a BS of 24 last night after the gym.  I did not feel as if I was that
low.  Thank goodness for glucose pills.

I am in the process of revamping all basil rates since my endo states that I
may be a hypoglycemic diabetic.

<<Had a SCAREY insulin Reaction last night, My blood
Sugar dropped down to 27....... I've never been that
low before. Just wondering if any of you guys