[IP] Utah Medicaid

I just heard some disturbing news. The local news station (ABC) reported that
Utah Medicaid is having some drastic changes made. Two of the insurance
companies that participate in Medicaid are forever quitting the program, one
is quitting in 2 months, the other, IHC (intemountain Health Care) is quitting
by the end of the year. I currently am under IHC. They said that it will not
affect me, may have to fill out additional paperwork and select a new
insurance, that is no problem. My problem is I live out in the
sticks...closest hospital is 1 hour away and my doc is 2 hours away. I am
hoping that it won't affect me going to her anymore. (She also just got me
into University of Utah Medical Center for an endo) So I hope it doesn't
affect that either.
Oh Well, guess I will just have to wait to see what happens....

Cherry & Wild Cherry Jubilee

Wherever there is laughter, an angel is flying by