> "well why dont we see how you feel when this happens to you!!!  i
> have done everything right & yes i do know how to delete my mail &
> clear it off !!! that was not the problem with my mail not coming"
> I agree, I got "kicked off" for bounced mails from the "extra"
> e-mails the list sends out.. I have ALWAYS had my subscription set
> to web only, but one night road runner decided to take their mail
> servers down and guess what, it was fundraising time so more than
> three messages got bounced back relating to all the fundraising
> stuff, never mind that my mail box was NOT over it's limit, the
> server was just down.  I never recieved any notification, I just
> couldn't log in to read messages anymore, and it took me two months
> to get back on the list, and I had a heck of a time trying to figure
> out why I'd been kicked off.

It is impossible to send any kind of warning message when your
mailbox is already full. IP typically receives anywhere from a few
(on a good day) to hundreds and hundreds of messages from members
with full mail boxes and it creates a significant workload to deal
with them. The worst offenders are people that use HOTMAIL which has
ridiculously low mail storage limits (considering the amount of spam
that everyone receives). Their objective, of course, is to get you to
use the paid service which has higher limits. Those of you that use
the freebee services and let your mail fill up, do on occasion,
generate quite a bit of work for us. :-)

I'm not complaining, just explaining why these things happen. We
really have no choice but to remove bouncing email addresses.
Otherwise we would be unable to process normal mail.

If you think you've been removed from the list, all you have to do is
enquire at HELP@insulin-pumpers.org