Re: [IP] Paradigm Exchange

"If you scheduled for your upgrade to the Paradigm on the web, and got one
time, and when your confirmation letter came in the mail and showed another

This happened to me, my training is scheduled for 3:00PM, and when I got my
letter, it said 3:15AM?!  I called and it was 3PM, but geez.. think they'd
check that a little more carefully.. seems like for those who don't think to
confirm the time, or don't quite remember the time they registered for, MM
is causing many more problems for themselves!