"well why dont we see how you feel when this happens to you!!!  i have done
everything right & yes i do know how to delete my mail & clear it off !!!
that was not the problem with my mail not coming"

I agree, I got "kicked off" for bounced mails from the "extra" e-mails the
list sends out.. I have ALWAYS had my subscription set to web only, but one
night road runner decided to take their mail servers down and guess what, it
was fundraising time so more than three messages got bounced back relating
to all the fundraising stuff, never mind that my mail box was NOT over it's
limit, the server was just down.  I never recieved any notification, I just
couldn't log in to read messages anymore, and it took me two months to get
back on the list, and I had a heck of a time trying to figure out why I'd
been kicked off.