[IP] Paradigm Exchange

If you scheduled for your upgrade to the Paradigm on the web, and got one time, and when your confirmation letter came in the mail and showed another time, do not assume they changed the time.  When I registered online it told me 10:00, when I got the letter it said 11:00 am.  Just out of curiosity I called the exchange number and they confirmed 10:00 am.  Just cover yourselves and don't show up late for the training.

Exchange Program:  1-800-933-3322 ext. 5741