Re: [IP] Novolog / FDA

> Lily has never done a study and applied to FDA for approval in pumps.
That's kinda strange isn't it.  Why do they start practically everybody on
the pump using Humalog then?  Just curious.

Novo's Velosulin is approved for pumps, and I believe Novo's Lantus is FDA
approved. AFAIK non of Lilly's insulins are FDA approved. I could be wrong.

Jim Handsfield, help on this one! ;) *IF* Jim doesn't come forward
(vacation??) you can do an archival search as he's already responded to this

Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong,
because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and to move
forward with your life. - Dr. David Burns, Psychiatrist and Author