[IP] paradigm upgrade

I contacted minimed this morning to tell them that I had not
received any letter other than the one I received on May 20th
saying that I would hear from them May 20th! I asked them about
the upgrade program, appparently they told me I could "register"
for the upgrade thing on the web (or by phone) they gave me
a "pin" number, I went to the web site and registered, just wondering
if anyone else had not heard from them since that day - if you do
register on the web site, you need to do it by July 31st, if you
do not have the pin number you need to contact minimed

David R