Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 00:48:25 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Info. on different bloodsugar testers.

Check out this page - it has consummer alerts
regarding dangers with
LifeScans Glucose meters . You can view it at:

I was looking for some info. on the cables you can
connect to my Fast
bloodsugar tester to download my readings onto my
computer and came
this site. Thought it may be of interest.
                               Heather W.

Do You Yahoo!?