[IP] Novolog

Hey Cherry,    I started using Novolog today too.  I'm supposed to trade for a
Paradigm tomorrow in San Jose.  I've left all my basil rates intact so I'm
hoping to use the same or less daily amount of insulin.  I currently use 40-50
units per day so I have to stay under the 150 reservoir limit.

My insurance co. hassled me also until my Dr. called them and informed them
Novolog is the ONLY fast acting insulin approved in the US for pump use.  That
ended that.  Good luck.