Did you send an e-mail to help@insulin-pumpers , via someone else's
computer, to help you out ? This is what this whole thread is all about.
We need them for help, but they also need us all to co-operate with their
directives. We all know that the ISP ( internet service provider ) can
cut us off the e-mail for many reasons. I live in the back bushes of
Ontario, Canada; I know all about cut-offs. My only internet and e-mail
connection is the old analog phone lines: and they go down often. Don't
get mad at me, get mad at your ISP.

>From: jennifer pitts <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IP] MY
MAILBOX IS FULL!!! >Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 08:40:50 -0700 (PDT) > > well
why dont we see how you feel when this happens to you!!! i have done
everything right & yes i do know how to delete my mail & clear it off !!!
that was not the problem with my mail not coming > "Michel J. Boucher"
<email @ redacted>wrote: A possible solution could be, after
two or three bounces, you're off the >list. > >Just a tought. > > >