[IP] CureNow

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let y'all know that I have a diabetes website called CureNow. It's an online magazine that's dedicated to finding a cure. I just updated it on Sunday with it's July issue. The July issue is great!

- an interview with director Jerry Zucker, who co-founded an organization, CuresNow, dedicated to passing stem cell legislation.
- an article on CuresNow's work
- a comprehensive FAQ on the difference between reproductive cloning and therapeutic cloning
- a Top 10 list on advocacy.

Visit CureNow at http://curenow.iwarp.com. Hope you enjoy it!

--Allison Blass
Editor/Webmaster, CureNow