[IP] Exercise and Insulin

This is an excellent article that explains what can cause your bs to go
up and to go down following exercise. I feel it is very well written as
it describes what occurs to the metabolic system of non-diabetics versus
diabetics. I have personally experienced both highs and lows where I've
gotten home after working out in the gym or playing tennis and my
numbers are in the 50-70's. I've also seen my numbers go to 150+ after
exercising. Maybe this will shed some light on the issues some of you
are having with your bs readings. All the caveats are in the article as
to taking steps to understanding how your body responds to exercise.

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of bum2.vcf]