On 10 Jul 2002 at 22:40, Jayne Drowns wrote:

> Sorry!!!  Do you (administrators) recommend that we take ourselves off the
> list if we go away for a couple of days and then rejoin after?
> Jayne.

Yes we do!  For EVERYONE going on vacation, hotmail or regular ISP.   We will
switch your subscription to Browser so that you'll still be able to access the
website and the mail archives.  Then we'll switch you back when you return and
write us again to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

As far as Hotmail notifying you, this does occur regularly and as long as you take care of that announcement within a day, it generally will not interfere. But if it does, just
write to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org and the Admin on duty can get you signed back up usually that day. (do remember that the admins have lives just like everyone else
on the list and can't respond 24/7)