[IP] Info. on different bloodsugar testers.

Check out this page - it has consummer alerts regarding dangers with
LifeScans Glucose meters . You can view it at:

I was looking for some info. on the cables you can connect to my Fast Take
bloodsugar tester to download my readings onto my computer and came across
this site. Thought it may be of interest.
                               Heather W.