Re: [IP] Going on vacation, was MY MAILBOX IS FULL!!!

At 10:40 PM 7/10/02 -0500, you wrote:
 > Do you
 >(administrators) recommend that we take ourselves off the list if we go away
 >for a couple of days and then rejoin after?

Yes, we do.  Simply drop a line to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org letting us know
when you'd like to unsubscribe and we'll take care of it for you.  Then
when you're back, drop another line letting us know you'd like to
resubscribe.  In this second note it's best if you can tell us the email
address you were previously subscribed under,  and what list (Insulin
Pumpers, Parents of Pumpert, Young Insulin Pumpers, SPIRIT, etc. and list
option (regular mail, digest mail, or browser) you'd like to be subscribed
to.  If your email address has changed let us know what the new one is too.

Oh, and if you forget any of this stuff, don't worry.  We can probably
figure it out for you.

Thanks for your help,

IP-Admin group