Whoa!  This is making me feel a little nervous.  I had no idea that bouncing
emails were a problem to anyone.  I don't even know if this might have
happened to me at some point.  Do you get some kind of warning if it's
happened to you (either from IP or from hotmail)?  There's a lot of times
that I log on to hot mail and it says something to the effect of "your box
is nearly full and you MAY not be getting messages," but I don't know if
there has ever been a time that I actually wasn't getting messages.  I just
moved across the country and I'm a bit afraid that during the three day
drive I might have really filled up the box.  Sorry!!!  Do you
(administrators) recommend that we take ourselves off the list if we go away
for a couple of days and then rejoin after?