  From: Rebecca Williams
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 8:07 PM
  Subject: [IP] Re: arm testing

  so i contacted lifescan and they sent me a clear plastic thing to put in my
finger pricker so i could try testing on my arm. so far it is not going well;
usually i have to stab the same place three or four times before getting a
decent sized sample, even after holding the sampler there for several seconds
like the manual said. tonight i went through 4 strips before finally getting a
non-error message. it's really starting to get on my nerves. i have tried
slapping the srm to get the blood to come to the surface (my roommate is
looking at me strangely now) and it still isn't working. how can i get my arm
to bleed??

  becky (dx'd T1 1/24/92 at age 10, pumping since 11/21/01)