From: "Rebecca Williams" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 11:07 PM
Subject: [IP] Re: arm testing

> so i contacted lifescan and they sent me a clear plastic thing to put in
my finger pricker so i could try testing on my arm. so far it is not going
well; usually i have to stab the same place three or four times before
getting a decent sized sample, even after holding the sampler there for
several seconds like the manual said. tonight i went through 4 strips before
finally getting a non-error message. it's really starting to get on my
nerves. i have tried slapping the srm to get the blood to come to the
surface (my roommate is looking at me strangely now) and it still isn't
working. how can i get my arm to bleed??