[IP] Re: arm testing

so i contacted lifescan and they sent me a clear plastic thing to put in my finger pricker so i could try testing on my arm. so far it is not going well; usually i have to stab the same place three or four times before getting a decent sized sample, even after holding the sampler there for several seconds like the manual said. tonight i went through 4 strips before finally getting a non-error message. it's really starting to get on my nerves. i have tried slapping the srm to get the blood to come to the surface (my roommate is looking at me strangely now) and it still isn't working. how can i get my arm to bleed??

becky (dx'd T1 1/24/92 at age 10, pumping since 11/21/01)

Do You Yahoo!?