A possible solution could be, after two or three bounces, you're off the

Just a tought.

>From: "George" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: email @ redacted >Subject: [IP] MY MAILBOX IS FULL!!! >Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 00:20:13 -0500 > >My mailbox was overflowing today
because some members are not cleaning out their mailboxes. There were 80+
posts to the Main list, but there were 116 bounces from >mailboxes being
closed due to being filled to capacity. > >Everyone needs to watch your
file space, particularly if you use a web-mail service such as Hotmail,
Yahoo or even AOL. You need to clear your box as they can fill fast >and
IP mail starts bouncing back to the Admin in charge of it (which is
usually Michael but we did give him a weekend off at least) So I've been
working hard at seeing the >mail server not get bogged down because some
people aren't watching their file space. > >If you need assistance or
have questions about mail service, please write to
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org and the Admin on duty will try to help you out.
We may not be >familiar with all email systems, but we will find an
answer that will work. Now you just keep an eye on that mailbox of yours!