  From: jspock @shore.net
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 6:01 PM
  Subject: Re: [IP] MY MAILBOX IS FULL!!!

  >Everyone needs to watch your file space, particularly if you use a
  >web->mail service such as Hotmail, Yahoo or even AOL.   You need to clear
  > >your box as they can fill fast.

  I've got a question related to this.  Maybe someone can give a few
  suggestions.

  I use Hotmail for tihs mailing list.  I've noticed that if I don't check my
  email several times a day, my mailbox fills up.  Not with posts, or emails
  from friends and family, but with spam, and porn.

  Anyone have any suggestions on how I can deal with these when there is no
  "unsubscribe" option included with the spam?

  AIM:  jspock1
  ICQ:  25177424
  MSN:  email @ redacted