[IP] Novolog

I started novolog today. Medicaid wasn't going to approve it, but my doctor
called them and ripped into them. So not only are they paying for the
prescription, but they are paying for 7 bottles (they would only pay for 4
bottles of humalog...said I didn't need that much insulin) I am so excited! So
I changed out my set about 11:30 this morning and put in a new set with
novolog in it and by 5:00 I was 79! Man it has been a LOOOOONG time since I
have been that low! I am soooo excited! I have my fingers crossed that I will
be able to reduce my basal rates ;-)

Cherry & Wild Cherry Jubilee

Wherever there is laughter, an angel is flying by