Re: [IP] Re: Adrenaline Rush?

There's something more to it than adrenaline.  I have the same problem,
always have.  The more I exercise, the higher my blood sugar goes.  BUT, my
body does not produce adrenaline.

Any ideas on what else could be happening?  Someone once suggested rebound,
but it happens so quickly that I don't think that is the case.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424