>Everyone needs to watch your file space, particularly if you use a
>web->mail service such as Hotmail, Yahoo or even AOL.   You need to clear
> >your box as they can fill fast.

I've got a question related to this.  Maybe someone can give a few

I use Hotmail for tihs mailing list.  I've noticed that if I don't check my
email several times a day, my mailbox fills up.  Not with posts, or emails
from friends and family, but with spam, and porn.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I can deal with these when there is no
"unsubscribe" option included with the spam?

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted