George, I hope you realize that your e=mail went to the wrong people. If
we received it, it means there is room at that address. You should
contact the ones that keep bouncing back, somehow.

No jab here, just an observation.

>From: "George" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: email @ redacted >Subject: [IP] MY MAILBOX IS FULL!!! >Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 00:20:13 -0500 > >My mailbox was overflowing today
because some members are not cleaning out their mailboxes. There were 80+
posts to the Main list, but there were 116 bounces from >mailboxes being
closed due to being filled to capacity. > >Everyone needs to watch your
file space, particularly if you use a web-mail service such as Hotmail,
Yahoo or even AOL. You need to clear your box as they can fill fast >and
IP mail starts bouncing back to the Admin in charge of it (which is
usually Michael but we did give him a weekend off at least) So I've been
working hard at seeing the >mail server not get bogged down because some
people aren't watching their file space. > >If you need assistance or
have questions about mail service, please write to
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org and the Admin on duty will try to help you out.
We may not be >familiar with all email systems, but we will find an
answer that will work. Now you just keep an eye on that mailbox of yours!