Re: [IP] Insulin Sensitivities

>I've never heard of anyone being sensitive to
>more than one of these at a time.

I fit that description.  I've had problems with Regular, Ultra Lente,
Lantus, Novolog, and Huumlog.  If I mix a long acting with a short acting, I
end up in the hospital every time.  Believe it or not, plain old NPH and
nothing else was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Weird Jenn (now you see why they call me that)
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted