[IPn] NOTICE, temporary web site outage

Hi all,

I've been notified by one of our network suppliers that they are
bring up some new nationwide service and will be migrating our
routing point during the period between Monday, July 15, 11pm PST and
Tuesday 6am PST. They have warned of intermittent outage during that
time so don't be supprised if the web server doesn't respond.

THIS WILL NOT AFFECT EMAIL SERVICE !!!!, only the web site.