[IP] Re: Paradigm reservoir question

> Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:10:35 -0400
> From: "James C. Heath" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Paradigm reservoir question
> I believe that the Paradigm reservoir only holds 150 units so you might be
> changing quite a bit. Check the Animus it is waterproof...Jim

Technically, it holds 176 units...but after priming, it is more like 150.  I
just started on the Paradigm, and that was the one thing I was concerned
about this pump.  While my insulin requirements have gone down some on the
pump, it isn't the 25% that is supposed, particularly since I was simulating
a pump with my insulin already.

I'm surprised at a number as 100 units of NPH though.  Are you type 2?