Re: [IP] New Test Set Up

Here's the response I got from Therasense when I submitted my initial
complaints about the Tracker application:

They seem to think that the only way to insure a proper calibration code is to
annoy people.  It's still possible to have the wrong one, even when you ask
someone to enter it, over and over again.  =P

1) There is no way to turn off the Butterfly startup screen.

2) The reason that we have you verify the code number every time on the
tracker, is to make sure that you the correct code selected, to insure
that you are getting an accurate reading.

>  > 1) Is there any way to turn off the butterfly startup screen?  I'm
> interested in getting my blood test completed than I am in watching
> butterflies.  =)
> 2) Why do I have to confirm the calibration code for EVERY blood test?
> With strips being sold in packages of 25, it doesn't make sense to
have to
> enter/confirm the calibration code on every test.   I test about 6-8
> a day and it is really a waste of time and effort to have to confirm a
> number that changes only every 3-4 days.

Do You Yahoo!?