[IP] Paradigm Remote Control Questions

Hi, I will soon be getting a Minimed Paradigm. and I have a few questions
about it. I had a 508, and with the 508, the audio bolus only went by .5
increments or more. The same with the remote for the 508. It would only go by
.5 incrememts. What about the Paradigm? I am pretty sure that you can adjust
the audio bolus by .1 increments with the Paradigm, but what about the remote
control? Can you change the remote control setting to .1 increments also?

If anybody that reads this message has the Paradigm and knows this answer,
please e-mail me back directly at: email @ redacted