[IP] Atkins Diet

I have been on the Atkins Diet for several years.  I don't know what I
would do without it.  I eat all the meat I want, all the fats, butter
etc with no problems.
My HbA1c is 6.0,  Cholesterol 93;  Proteins are fine and Calcium is fine.
Triglycerides are 101 and Hdl and Ldl are all great.
I lost 65 pounds in the first 3 months and have kept if off for at least
two years.
I love this diet.  It is easy to follow and prepare.