Re: [IP] More on Exercise Highs

Dianne wrote:
>>>Just got back from my aerobic workout, I did a little lighter workout,
and my BG was 193 about an hour or so later.  (101 when I finished.) At 193
I suddenly felt like I was going to pass out, I became slightly
nnauseated, my chest ached and I felt like I was going into ketoacidosis.>>>

Have you had a stress test for heart problems? I have Unstable Angina and
those symptoms sound very much like what I experienced with no exercise.
Have a nuclear scan done. See a heartologist to be sure. (~_^)

Cats never borrow money, but they will steal your heart